BL Photography

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kristen and Prateek's Wedding

Being a wedding photographer is really incredible where you meet and get to know wonderful people that you would have never had to chance to meet.. This is the case with Kristen and Prateek's wedding Elena and I shoot tonight.. Over the past couple months I had the opportunity to spend time with Kristen and Prateek and these two are great and I feel like I've gone to a friends wedding tonight.

Well enough of my ranting and here's some images from tonight. These images have not been fully post processed.. you may see a bug or two flying around in the image : )

Also.. If you can't tell from the pictures we had a great time with them...

So check them out and also Prateek and Kristen good luck with your journey the next couple weeks!

Brian











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sneak peaks. Can't wait for MORE pics!
    Cuz Janet

    ReplyDelete